Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Website for Out of the Fire Clay Sculpture Studio!



Hope this finds you well!

I've been off the radar for some time, but things have been happening behind the scenes.

For now, I'd like to announce the launch of my new website!  My friend, Steven Durland, who is a great website designer, got me started, but there is a lot to learn about the process.  (If you knew how small is my aptitude for this sort of thing and could see me at the computer now, you would be proud!)

At this point, I am still tweaking and have a lot to learn, but would love it if you could take a moment and check it out.  You will find images of my own art and information on classes and happenings at the studio, as well as my artist-in-the-schools programs.

To go there, please click on "Out of the Fire," below, or at the top of this post:



The url is:  http://cindybilesart.com

There is also a blog page there.  Hoping to post more often and to do a better job of keeping in touch.

Please let me know if you see any problems or have any suggestions.  Your feedback is most welcome!

Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment